We are located on a tranquil setting of thirty-six acres of woodland on the Brokenhead River near Beausejour. The wooded parkland offers a peaceful meeting place for groups to learn, plan and vision together.
Our facility offers rich opportunities for uninterrupted meeting time and quiet reflection. The large meeting room is filled with natural lighting, an open fireplace and a view of the woodlands. Meal times may be followed by quiet time in your room, by the river, or strolling along the walking trails.
- 18 guest rooms: 11 rooms with 1 single bed, 5 rooms 1 double bed, and 2 rooms with 2 single beds, to accommodate up to 25 guests in 3 lodges for overnight retreats
- Large meeting space for groups of 10-50
- Meal service/special diets respected
- Traditional Indigenous food on request
- Smoke free buildings
- Wheelchair accessible
- Alcohol free
- Traditional ceremonies may be arranged
Ask us about the customized programming we can provide for people of all ages to deepen your understanding of Indigenous culture and spirituality: 204-268-3913 or email@example.com.
- Meeting Hall – $200/day
- Rooms (linen provided)
- Single Occupancy: $60 per room (11 rooms available with 1 single bed)
- Double Occupancy, sharing a double bed: $40 per person (5 rooms available with 1 double bed)
- Double Occupancy, sharing a room: $40 per person (2 rooms available with 2 single beds)
- Breakfast – $9.50
- Lunch – $12.00
- Supper – $16.75
- Snack – $4
Rates are effective January 1, 2022 and subject to change. A 15% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking.
For a quote, please contact us at 204-268-3913 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guest room check-out time is 10:00 AM.
A certificate of general liability insurance with a minimum limit of $2,000,000 per incident shall be provided to the Sandy-Saulteaux Spiritual Centre inc. prior to the booking.
The health and safety of our guests, staff, and community have guided the changes we have made to our operating procedures as a result of COVID-19. Effective immediately, our new rental requirements include the following which are the responsibility of the group organizer:
- Proof of full vaccination must be received for each registered guest 48 hours prior to arrival. A form will be supplied for completion. A negative COVID Test with results 48 hours prior to arrival will be accepted for individuals unable to be vaccinated for a special medical reason as defined by the Province of MB.
- Indoor mask use is mandatory. All guests are mandated to comply (unless they meet the provincial medical exemptions). It is the responsibility of the organizer to provide each member of their group with a mask(s).
- We will be following all provincial health guidelines pertaining to COVID-19.
- Two meters of physical distancing is strongly recommended for all activities.
- Hand sanitizing stations have been installed at each entrance door, and outside of each washroom and frequent use is encouraged.
- It is the responsibility of any guest to immediately notify their group leader plus a supervising staff person if they become ill. Guidelines are in place to deal with such an occurrence.