We are located on a tranquil setting of thirty-six acres of woodland on the Brokenhead River near Beausejour. The wooded parkland offers a peaceful meeting place for groups to learn, plan and vision together.
Our facility offers rich opportunities for uninterrupted meeting time and quiet reflection. The large meeting room is filled with natural lighting, an open fireplace and a view of the woodlands. Meal times may be followed by quiet time in your room, by the river, or strolling along the walking trails.
- 20 guest rooms: 12 rooms with 1 single bed, 4 rooms with 1 double bed, 2 rooms with 2 single beds, 2 family rooms with 1 double bed plus room for up to 2 camp cots – to accommodate up to 28 guests in 3 lodges for overnight retreats
- Large meeting space for groups of 10-50
- Meal service/special diets respected
- Traditional Indigenous food on request
- Smoke free buildings
- Wheelchair accessible
- Alcohol free
- Traditional ceremonies may be arranged
Ask us about the customized programming we can provide for people of all ages to deepen your understanding of Indigenous cultures and spiritualities: 204-268-3913 or email@example.com.
- Meeting Hall – $200/day
- Rooms (linen provided)
- Single Occupancy: $60 per room (11 rooms available with 1 single bed)
- Double Occupancy, sharing a double bed: $40 per person (5 rooms available with 1 double bed)
- Double Occupancy, sharing a room: $40 per person (2 rooms available with 2 single beds)
- Breakfast – $10.50
- Lunch – $14.00
- Supper – $18.00
- Snack – $4.00
Rates are effective January 1, 2023 and subject to change. A 15% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm the booking.
Guest room check-out time is 10:00 AM.
A certificate of general liability insurance with a minimum limit of $2,000,000 per incident shall be provided to the Sandy-Saulteaux Spiritual Centre inc. prior to the booking.