Your generous contributions help:
- Promote right relations through cross-cultural healing and learning events
- Honour and carry out traditional ceremonies
- Offer a space for groups and individuals who desire time on the land for retreat or reflection
- Train Indigenous women and men for leadership roles in the church and their communities
- Provide a learning setting that honours traditional Indigenous cultures and the liberating good news of Jesus
4 Ways to Donate:
1. Donate monthly
You can set up a simple Pre-Authorized Remittance (PAR) from your bank account or credit card.
Please note, as the United Church General Council staff is working from home during COVID-19, please send your completed form to this address. Do not use the address on the form. The fax is secure and is monitored daily.
The United Church of Canada
8 Switzer St.
New Lowell, ON L0M 1N0
PAR supporters may change their donation amount at any time by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Donate by credit card
Call us, Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm (Central) at 204-268-3913.
Note that we are operating on reduced office hours due to COVID-19. If we are not in the office to receive your call, please leave a message with your phone number and we will return your call as soon as possible. Our office will be closed for holidays from Dec. 24 – Jan. 3.
3. Donate by cheque
You can mail your donation to:
Sandy-Saulteaux Spiritual Centre
4. Donate online
You can make a secure one-time or monthly donation through CanadaHelps.
Thank you for your support!
The work of the Sandy-Saulteaux Spiritual Centre is made possible through the generosity of many friends, and especially our major funder, The United Church of Canada.