Meetings Conferences Sharing Circles Retreats Gatherings Healing Circles Weddings Family Reunions
The Sandy-Saulteaux Spiritual Centre is located on a tranquil setting of thirty-six acres of woodland on the Brokenhead River near Beausejour. The wooded parkland offers a peaceful meeting place for groups to learn, plan and vision together.
Our facility offers rich opportunities for uninterrupted meeting time and quiet reflection. The large meeting room is filled with natural lighting, an open fireplace and a view of the woodlands. Meal times may be followed by quiet time in your room, by the river, or strolling along the walking trails.
- 20 guest rooms accommodate up to 25 people in 3 lodges for overnight retreats
- Large meeting space for groups of 10-50
- Meal service/special diets respected
- Traditional Aboriginal food on request
- Smoke free buildings
- Wheelchair accessible
- Alcohol free
- Traditional ceremonies may be arranged
- Meeting Hall – $150/day
- Rooms (linen provided)
- Single – $55/night
- Double – $70/night
- Breakfast – $7.50
- Lunch – $9.50
- Supper – $15
- Snack – $3
- Kitchen Rental – $160 +$30 refundable deposit
Rates subject to change. For a quote, please contact us at 204-268-3913 or firstname.lastname@example.org.